Humanitarian and CEO Of Imperial Group Of Companies gave out palliatives to hundreds of residents at different locations around Lagos and Abuja; the two most hit states of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The donations were made while observing high level of hygiene and social distancing as it has been instructed by Federal Governments.
Hon. Commissioner Olamide Talabi has taken the lead way of top Nigerians in diaspora in pleading with Nigerians to look out for each other during this difficult time. Those who have should support those that do not have enough foodstuffs or money.
Hon. Amb Olamide Davies Talabi has become one of the biggest Nigerian -born hero to positively affect lives across the globe.
|5 Key Recognitions and Accomplishments|
1. Recipient of the Distinguished Leadership Award by The United Nations, 2017
2. Recognized by the State of New York Senate by Special Proclamation, 2017
3. Recipient of Congressional Recognition by Congressman Donald Payne Jr., 2015
4. Formal Recognition as a Change-maker in the Diaspora, City of Newark, NJ, 2013
5. Awarded International Humanitarian of the Year by Women for Africa, London, 2012 It’s not often an individual is able to make powerful, positive, and beneficial changes that impact a culture on a regular basis.