It is safe to say that Nollywood movie star, Blossom Chukwujekwe‘s marriage to Maureen Esisi is over as she has officially announced their separation.
The skincare entrepreneur in a post shared via her Instagram page on Tuesday, August 11, 2020, she gave a breakdown of what transpired in her failed marriage.
In a tell it all post, Esisi said the rumours shared online about the reason behind her failed marriage with the movie star are false.
To make it easier for our readers to understand, here are seven things Esisi said about her failed marriage to Chukwujekwe.
1. She didn’t marry for the fameBlossom Chukwujekwu and ex-wife, Maureen Esisi
Esisi said contrary to reports, she didn’t marry the movie star because of his status in society. “It was fame I wanted, it won’t have been Blossom. I never snatched anyone from anyone. No one begged, forced or convinced anyone to marry anyone,” she said.
2. She didn’t see the marriage collapse comingBlossom and Maureen were famous for their cute photos on social media [Instagram/Redvigor]
According to the 32-year-old businesswoman, she didn’t even know that her marriage was going to collapse. “Yes, I was the last person to know my marriage was over and no, I didn’t see it coming. Like one day I woke up and viola!!! It was over. E shock me,” she said.
3. Chukwujekwe was not interested in having kidsBlossom Chukwujekwu in ‘DOD’ [FilmOne]
Esisi dropped a bombshell about her marriage to the movie star. She revealed that Chukwujekwe was never interested in having kids. She said all pleas to her former husband to adopt kids failed.
“I always wanted a child/children. Always. The problem was never me. He didn’t want kids at that. At least not me. He didn’t seem interested in having kids. Reasons best known to him to date,” she said.
4. She’s unaware of any woman being the reason behind their failed marriage
Maureen Esisi [Instagram/RedVigor]
Esisi said she is unaware of the reports of another woman being pregnant for her former husband. She also made it clear that another woman was the reason their marriage crashed.
5. Chukwujekwe’s reasons for the separation were baselessBlossom Chukwujekwu’s ex-wife, Maureen Esisi [Instagram/RedVigor]
The businesswoman said the reasons her former husband gave for ending their marriage were baseless. “I’m very much clueless to date as to how it ended as the reasons he gave didn’t add up. But my family let his reason slide and eventually became thankful that it happened.”
6. The rumours of infidelity are falseBlossom Chukwujekwu and ex-wife, Maureen Esisi
In some quarters, it is believed that the reason behind the celebrity couple’s failed marriage was infidelity. Esisi refuted the claims in her tell it all post. “There was never any case of infidelity from my part. Never!!! I even heard that he caught me in bed with another man. Ah, Jesus. All lies,” she said.
7. There were no forms of domestic violenceMaureen Esisi [Instagram/RedVigor]
On a final note, Esisi said there were no forms of domestic violence in her marriage that lasted for 3 years.